Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday

Today was a cold Sunday and I got cold in the car this week on the way to church. I even wore my winter coat today. It was a real good service. Rick is a great preacher and I enjoy his sermons very much.
we stopped at Long John Silvers on the way home and got two fish and more meals and brought them home. They were ok. After that I read the paper and then laid down on the bed to try to get warm. Next thing I knew it was an hour later that I got up. Nice nap.
We then got in the car and went to Wendy's and got my dad a cheeseburger kids meal, and mom fries. Then we went to the Dairy Queen and bought mom a peanut butter cup blizzard. Our usual take out for them on Sunday evenings. We took it over and Don fixed Dads computer while we were there. The computer was on mute that is why he could not get any sound. So don unmuted it and I played one of his many many music discs on it and it worked fine and dandy.
We visited until after 6pm and I was starting to get hungry so we came home and heated left over beef stew for dinner tonight and here I am.
Going to go over in my chair here in a minute and work on my scarecrow hats and faces.
Hope tomorrow is a sunny day I am ready to get out and work in the yard again and I HOPE to start walking a little. I really need to get about 20 pounds off .
I figure I will feel alot better too.

tootles and "see" you all tomorrow night.

No comments: