Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cold Saturday at Grandpa and Grandma's

Brrrr.... what happened to spring? This has been a very cold, boring day at our house. We are replacing all the doors in our house so Don worked on that all day today. I think he has them all on now and just needs to put one more door knob on the spare bedroom door then on to the next project. I believe that is fixing the lawn mower for the summer mowing.

Today I worked out in my shop all day. First I sewed some arms and legs up that I had stuffed last night. Then I got out the fall patterns and cut out some hats, shirts and scarves for scarecrow wreaths. Hope to have a few of them done in the next few weeks. I will put one on ebay and one on Etsy. Hope people are in the fall mood LOL. I also have been working on some fall outfits for my dolls. I just need to get them all put together now.

I found some containers I bought at Cracker Barrel last fall. They are americana wash tubs I plan on drilling holes in the bottom of them and filling them with flowers for my front porch.

Well good night and "see" you all tomorrow.

Go to CHURCH in the morning

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hooray! A scarecrow wreath! I've tried to win one of those for two years now, so maybe this will be my lucky year! Please post here when you have them listed. ~Becky