Thursday, April 24, 2008

Finally another post






















Well here it is almost a week since I have posted anything. What a week it has been. We were sitting in church on Sunday morning when Don said lets go I don't feel good. So that really surprised and scared me since he never ever does anything like that. After we got outside then he told me he was real light headed and dizzy, his hands were real sweaty and clamy, and his chest hurt. Well since he has a history of stroke and open heart I told him we were going to ER. Of coarse he said no I'll just go home and lay down a little while. Wellllll let me tell you I was driving so we went to ER. What a lonely feeling that is. Sitting in waiting room all alone while he is in there. However enough feeling sorry for myself. We were in the ER for about 4 hours and they took him to a room overnight they said. Well on Monday they decided to do a heart Cath on him just to make sure. Thank goodness Donna, our daughter took off work and came and got me and drove me there. Don't know what I would have done without her there. To make a long story short he is fine Whew and back home sitting on the couch watching tv. He cannot lift anything for 2 weeks and could not drive for two days.

I did get a doll finished today. She is a raggedy angel I have been working on for a few weeks now. I just wasn't sure how to make her wings. I made her about three sets before I liked the last one. Then I had to figure out how to attach them. She is now listed on ebay.

Just want to show you a few pictures of my neighbors side garden that I look out my bedroom window to each morning. It is just so beautiful right now. Such a great way to wake up in the morning. Our red bud tree is really pretty this year too. The first year it has bloomed. I bought it from one of those magazines where they are 1cent. Well that was about 8 years ago. When it was planted it was about as big around as my little finger. Its brother or sister don't know which was eaten by a rabbit, so sad. But this one is beautiful this year.

Well time to go soak in a hot tub of water. Barb and Jane (my two daughters from Tennessee) are on the interstate driving here right now and I need to go pray awhile that they have a safe trip. This is the first time they have come alone without husbands driving. Kaila(granddaughter) and Brandon(grandson) are with them and also Maggie(granddog)

The weather is supposed to turn rainy and cold this week end that is sad to me because I love this warm sunny weather

toodles

No comments: