Thursday, May 29, 2008

SUNNY SUNNY Thursday

Yes a beautiful day here at our house. We laid in the sun today to "try" to get our bodies in some kind of color for our Florida vacation. Well I lasted 10 minutes got hot and bored so came in and dressed again and left Don out there. I finished my first scarecrow wreath today and listed it on ebay.
Well I weeded the garden a little, planted some seeds out front in the middle flower bed, and cooked dinner.
Our good friend Cindy called and said she was bringing somebody out to visit and it was a surprise. Well it sure was Judy meersman and her oldest, Christopher, and Becka my my I taught Christopher in the two and three year olds and now he is a VERY tall handsome young man. Just completed his first year of college. whew I sure felt old.
was really good to see them again. They live in Virginia now . Well off to embroidery some more making some aprons for some angel dolls
toodles

2 comments:

Jody said...

Just had to tell ya....I LOVE your dolls! What incredible work and talent. Wishing you much success.

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Hi Pat

I nominated you for a Brilliant Weblog Award. Please visit my site to accept and download your award.

Neenee

http://kklprimitives.blogspot.com