Thursday, May 22, 2008

YES I am alive and well~~~













































So sorry it has been so long since I have been in here. While reading some forums lately it is so depressing. All they talk about is the poor economy, gas prices, and nobody buying crafts. Well the gas is high and the economy is lacking but I still love making crafts so I am going to try to look on the up side of this business. I have met some wonderful people on line. Really great customers. I will probably be giving my website up real soon but not because of the economy. It is because of time. I will be selling on ebay, Etsy, and toying with the idea of opening an ezshoppe http://www.ezshoppes.com/. I have had one before and it is a good outlet to put your items in. I will be selling on here in my blog too so if you see something you like just shoot me an email and we will see what we can work out.
Here is what I have been working on lately. Mostly my garden, flower beds, and looky at this witch. I have had so much fun making her. She is so different from anything I have ever made before, and she is BIG. About 36 inches long. Cannot decide whether to sell her or keep her. I really have grown attached to her.
Well that is all that is up here. I do not feel real good right now. I have hurt my back or something or else my liver and kidneys have been moved around. Just a little humor there. If I do not feel better by next week I guess I will have to call the dreaded doctor and see what HE has to say.
Toodles for now










1 comment:

Marissa said...

Pat, so glad you're still alive. ;o) And you know I ADORE your dollies! Can't wait to see that witch all finished up. Looks like you've been real busy with your garden, you'll have to show us pick when everything has sprouted. I love looking at garden photos as well.

Hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Rissa