Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sickly Sunday

Well I must say it has been a long long time since I have been sick so I was really surprised last night when I didn't feel well. Went on to bed and boy what a bad night. Don said I coughed all night long. I don't remember that but I do believe I had a fever because I would wake up and feel like I was in a furnace and then I would shiver cold. Still feel bad today. I didn't even crawl out of bed until after noon. I really wanted to go to my parents today and take their groceries to them and take mom her flower I potted her for Mothers day. I also bought some marigolds to plant for her. Those are the flowers she has requested. And I wanted to finish a doll I have almost done, and I wanted to work a little in my flower beds, and I wanted to mow the lawn, and I wanted to go to church this morning. However what I wanted to do and what I did do are two different things. I basically slugged around from one chair to another after I did crawl out of bed. I still feel lousy tonight with a fever and throat issue however tomorrow is another day and it is supposed to be sunny and warm so I guess if I still feel bad I can sit on the front porch and work on some dolls.
So sorry this is a bad post but tomorrow will be better.
toodles
Pat

No comments: