Sunday, August 9, 2009

Been quite a while

I know it has been so long since I have posted on my blog. We have been on vacation most of the summer either traveling or entertaining company. so thought I would come in and give you a heads up I am listing fall dolls on ebay right now. Hope you come over to my ebay and check them out. I will post pictures of the ones on there right now

first one is a raggedy I have drawn the face on with pencils(the eyes) and painted the rest of her face on. this is new to me so need to keep practicing drawing those eyes. I think she turned out cute though. The fabrics are some of my favorites for fall


Here is the second one. She has black pigtails and a real halloween dress on.

and for the final one guess what she is really ready for fall harvest time in her dress with fall leaves and turkeys printed on it.And just look at those little corn buttons I have tied to each side of her shoe straps.


Now would you like to see where you could purchase these babies???? well right here just click on the YELLOWSWEETPOTATO and it will take you to my auctions.



Now back to work for me. The group I am in on ebay *COUNTRY&PRIMITIVE LADIES GROUP* will be having a falloween launch starting on August 16.The ladies have been working really hard on some new items for this launch. I am also working on a few new items but will not be listing them until August 21. We will be in Wisconsin for the first on the launch but the falloween launch lasts all week long to check in all week for new items being listed.

Now for something else to let you in on COUNTRY&PRIMITIVE LADIES GROUP is having a year long giveaway on our blog. Right now a little stump doll is up for giveaway. To be entered to win all you need to do is click on COUNTRY&PRIMITIVE LADIES GROUP and sign up. It is FREEEEEEEE.

Well that is all for right now I will try really hard to keep this updated better. I am on facebook now also and it is so hard to keep up with all this and travel and craft also but I will try a little harder. thanks and toodles until later.

No comments: