Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Falloween sneak peek

Well since I will be gone when CPLG(country&Primitives Ladies Group) themed auction starts on ebay (picture on right side you just click on it and it will take you to all them)Anyway I cannot start my auctions until August 20 so I can be back in time to ship out all the items I sell hee heee anyway thought I would give you a sneak peek at some of them. I have to take pictures and get all written up and schedule them before I leave so that is why I am working on this now hee hee
I have a few more to finish yet and some more pictures to take but here is one of my new items. I just love it got one for myself too. I sit mine on our mantle however they are perfect for a desk at work, the coffee table or end table. For sitting on a shelf they are just perfect. Really like the idea of sitting them on a desk at work for that little seasonal pop.

wooden scarecrow light box


A scarecrow wreath for your door or inside you home(not recommended for use in the outside weather


Here is a little witch


I have handcrafted all these and many more items I did not post. Just wanted to wet your appetite for what is to come in the future. I know all the other ladies have been busy creating and finding items for this launch. I know Becky has darling fall/halloween items in her ebay store. And I know some other ladies have been hooking,punching,stuffing and sewing to get ready. Hope we see you there. Now just because my stuff will be on ebay later in the week the others will be starting their auctions on Sunday August 16. Hope to see you there.

No comments: