Friday, October 10, 2008

A FALL WALK `

Here it is another busy day trying to get ready. But I did take a few minutes and took a walk around the yard to enjoy the fall colors.
This is a picture of the side of the house

Well enough of the mums(my favorite flower) Now I will show you MORE pictures of our items for the PIGEON FORGE CRAFT SHOW IN THE BIG TENT. WE WILL BE SETTING UP ONE WEEK FROM TONIGHT. TO FIND US JUST TURN AT TRAFFIC LIGHT NUMBER 7 TOWARDS THE OLD MILL IN PIGEON FORGE TENNESSEE. WE WILL BE THERE FROM OCTOBER 18-24. THE HOURS ARE 10AM UNTIL 6PM.
So we were talking today and we decided to create a gingerbread girl and boy. so here they are in the beginning stages. I will post a picture of them finished later
and just look at all these wire hair angels we have finished lined up waiting their turn to be loaded in the van
Finished the last five snowmen today and since I do not remember how I finished the first load I just did my thing. wonder why I just didn't look?? because they are in tennessee at Janes house.
I just had to post pictures of the last two dolls I did yesterday and today. They really make me smile.


And last but not least tonight just gotta show you what a mess my studio is right now. I did two snowman wreaths and a scarecrow wreath tonight and that is them laying around waiting for me earlier today.


Oh yes remember the "alien" looking snowmen I posted pictures of the other day? Well here they are all finished and ready to get loaded into the van.


I WOULD LIKE TO ADD HERE. IF WE COME HOME WITH ALOT OF MERCHANDISE NOT SOLD I WILL BE OFFERING IT FOR SALE HERE ON MY BLOG AND ON EBAY UNDER MY USER NAME~YELLOWSWEETPOTATO~. THANKS

1 comment:

Gen said...

Love the snowmen!!! Ü