Monday, February 15, 2010

Now it is winter

My goodness it has been so long since I have been in here. Since I have last been here Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve and valentines day have passed. Not much new in my life. I am still sewing my dolls and listing them on ebay. However my plans are to just list on Etsy in the future as soon as I figure my pay pal and shipping out. Hopefully I can talk my son into helping me, I will post some pictures of our snow, some dolls I have been working on and odds and ends. I hope to keep this blog updated a lot better then I have in the past.

In our back yard. Maybe it was pretty a few weeks ago but now we are just plain tired of it.



This is our front porch where we love to sit and enjoy the summer


WHAT ROAD????


Now here are pictures of some of the dolls I have been working on and selling on ebay since the first of the year. These are from patterns of sweet meadows farm.



















Well you have caught up with me pretty much so I am off to fold a load of laundry and put hair on another sock monkey raggedy. I promise I will try harder to keep up with this. It is facebooks fault I am so busy with my farm on farmville well ..............

No comments: